- Home renovation on Green Remodeling is a Hot Trend now, but don’t forget the basics!
- Home renovation on What To Think About For Spring Remodeling
- Leaking Basement Dayton on Water, Water… Was that a quack I heard in your basement?
- Chicago Exterior Remodeling on Green Remodeling is a Hot Trend now, but don’t forget the basics!
- Greg Brumitt on Remodeling Schedules Should Be Communicated
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In my last post, I was so excited about posting the video of the Kohler® tub setting, I forgot to talk about the before and after. The set up was critical as one can imagine, especially for the tub filler. … Continue reading
We now have a Facebook site for more people to connect to. Check it out at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Centerville-Building-and-Design/211357052236995 and click the like button or post a comment.
Well something new. After losing sleep over this Kohler® Abrazo freestanding tub, it’s finally in. Weighing in at a behemoth 525lbs., it required the help of an expert. Who do call for this kind of thing? After searching and talking … Continue reading