- Home renovation on Green Remodeling is a Hot Trend now, but don’t forget the basics!
- Home renovation on What To Think About For Spring Remodeling
- Leaking Basement Dayton on Water, Water… Was that a quack I heard in your basement?
- Chicago Exterior Remodeling on Green Remodeling is a Hot Trend now, but don’t forget the basics!
- Greg Brumitt on Remodeling Schedules Should Be Communicated
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Pucker up! My family loves lemon squares. We just tried a great recipe. And tried it. And tried it. Failing a few times in the process, but ultimately getting it right. Have you ever done this? You try something around … Continue reading
No, I’m not on vacation. I’m sitting in my morning room – in the sun. We intentionally bought this lot 9 years ago because of it’s orientation to the sun. We knew our morning room would face the south to … Continue reading
I have this idea. No, a dream. No, definitely an idea. OK, it goes like this. The back of my house faces the southwest. We did this so we could glean the warm winter sun to help heat the house … Continue reading
This is a custom office I built in 2009 in Yankee Trace in Centerville, OH. The customer and I had originally wanted to go with a manufactured cabinet line, Kraftmaid®, Thomas®, etc.. but ultimately decided to go fully custom. This … Continue reading
I have had plenty of morning coffee and ready to face the world. A quick note. I have recently taken on a part time employee. This is a big leap of faith for me as I realize nothing ever changes … Continue reading